Melon color

27 luglio 2011



Hi Followers..!!!....Yesterday I went on a parc on my city...It's wonderful I love this parc so much!!!!!.... I suppose that I'll go there sometimes to take my photos.
I wear a new orange pants with jeans and my candy bag.
What do you think about my outfit???

                                                                    Kiss
                                                                     Ely. <3




Ciaoo Followers!!!!...Ieri sono andata su un parco nella mia città.... E' meraviglioso, amo questo parco!!!!.... Credo che ci verrò spesso per fare delle foto.
Qui indosso un nuovo paglio di jeans color arancio con un tocco di jeans.
Che cosa ne pensate del mio outfit??


                                      Baciiii     
                                         Ely.    <3

1 commento

  1. love your pants! What a fun color! Your blog background is just as fun ;)
    want to follow each other? hope that you like my blog!

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    don't miss out on my vintage giveaway, dear ;)

    RispondiElimina

Latest Instagrams

© The Candy Blog. Design by FCD.