Black 'N' White Face

10 settembre 2011

Hi my Dears!! how are you? Monday the school start pff...!!... But I don't wan't to talk about it.
This outfit is very relax and I love it because is simple and punk-chic!!! 


What do you think about it? Do you love it?


Kiss Kiss
Ely. <3






Salve miei Cari..!! Come state? Lunedì inizia la scuola pff...!!.... Ma ora non voglio parlare di questo.
Questo outfit eè molto relax e lo adoro perchè è semplice e un pò punk-chic!!!!!
ho abbinato questa maglia bianca con degli short neri e delle scarpe nere da tennis con la mia borsa Louis Vuitton..!



Che ne pensate di questo outfit? Vi piace?


Baci Baci


Ely. <3













2 commenti

  1. hi girl! thanks for commenting on my blog! :) I follow your blog, please follow me back, I can't see your nickname on my blog list, thank you :)

    great blog! follow each other on lookbook,chicisimo or fashiolista for example? let me know :)

    and pleasee! vote me here: http://www.velvetbrigade.com/design/ready-everything
    is very importante for me, please press on "vote" bottom, thank you so much!!

    andy

    www.lazelstyle.com

    RispondiElimina

Latest Instagrams

© The Candy Blog. Design by FCD.