19Year!! Happy Birthday to me....!!!

24 luglio 2012

Hi my Followers!!!

I'm in Belgium now, I'm so happy to stay here, I love the landscape of Belgium. I'm here for my holidays and also to visit my family.!!

This outfit is about last week, is my bithday outfit. I love this dress, the design is very special. I bought it in Milan. Whit this dress I also wear my Jeffrey Campbell Shoes.

Do you like it??

Kiss Kiss
Ely. <3


Ciao mie Followers!!!

Sono in Belgio, qui trascorrerò due settimane. Sono venuta qui per le vacanze sia perchè adoro il paesaggio lo trovo incantato, ma anche per passare un pò di tempo con i miei parenti!

Questo outfit è della settimana scorsa, è l'outfit che ho scelto per il mio compleanno. Il vestito l'ho comprato a Milao e adoro il modello, è semplicemente fantastico, e l'ho abbinato alle mie Jeffry Campbell fucsia.

Che ve ne pare??

Baci Baci
Ely. <3






















I love you all..!!!! <3




5 commenti

  1. What a nice blog Sweetheart!!!! I have never visited it before, but its great. Congratulations. Since today I start to follow you. if you can join to my blog too I will be very happy.
    Kisses from Istanbul
    Lidiya Ostafiychuk
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Il tuo vestito è molto bello!! :) Buon compeleanno!

    stylecrossroad.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Tantissimi auguri!!! Hai scelto un abito bellissimo per il compleanno ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Latest Instagrams

© The Candy Blog. Design by FCD.