New on my closet: My Jeffrey Campbell Shoes!!!!!!!!!!

10 luglio 2012

Hi My Candy Followers!!!

I'm so happy to have recived this shoes, because it's a very long time that I want bought a pair of Jeffrey's shoes
Now this shoes are mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the design and abviously the color! 

What do you think about it??

Kiss Kiss
Ely. <3


Ciao Mie Candy Followers!!!

Sono così felice di aver ricevuto queste magnifiche scarpe, perchè è da un pezzo che volevo comprare delle scarpe di Jeffrey Campbell.

E ora queste sono mieee!!!!
Adoro il design e ovviamente il colore, e poi sono veramente comodissime.

Che ne pensate???

Baci Baci
Ely. <3


PS: Vi ricordo che il profumo SOMEBODY  di Justin Bieber lo trovate in esclusiva nelle profumerie Douglas...








6 commenti

  1. Wow! Cute! I follow you!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina
  2. wow! this shoes are really gorgeous!! I love the colour!
    Come check out my blog and leave me a comment with your opinion on my outfits and blog!
    We can follow each other if you want!
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow I'm super jealous! Those look killer <3 Can't wait to see them in an outfit!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Wow, sono troppo belle!!!

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Latest Instagrams

© The Candy Blog. Design by FCD.