Halloween Night

1 novembre 2012







Hi My Dears!!!

How do you have spent yoour Halloween night??

Yesterday night I have lunch at home with my friend, we can see the table and my make up.
I was ispirated by Carli Bybel. I love her!!!! She is fantastic! Thanks for your makeup idea!!ù

Kiss
Ely. <3



Ciaoo miei Cari!!!!


Come avete passato la notte di Halloween???
Ieri sera sono stata a cena con una mia amica e Simone. Nelle foto vedrete la tavola a tema, il mio trucco per la serata e per questo devo ringraziare Carli Bybel, è fantastica l' adoro.!!! Graziee!

Baci
Ely. <3























4 commenti

  1. Que chulo todo!! Espero que lo pasases bien guapa!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. oh my goodness, looks and sounds like a blast. I hope you've been well, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. tutto da brivido!!!
    Che bello il tuo make up ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina

Latest Instagrams

© The Candy Blog. Design by FCD.